So you want to get serious with vvvv? You've come to the right place!
Depending on where you come from you may at some point want to read one of the following guides:
When downloading vvvv you can choose between two versions:
- Stable: Use for production
- Preview: Use for testing latest features
You may also want to use the third-party Gamma Launcher for conveniently downloading and using multiple versions side by side.
- vvvvTv: Our youtube channel has the official Tutorials and HowTo videos
- NODE20 Workshop recordings: Recordings of 30 webinars held during NODE20
- English Video tutorials by Takuma Nakata
- Chinese video tutorials by RED
This reference is further structured into the following chapters:
|Development Environment||About the different components (menues, windows) of vvvv|
|Language||About the language VL|
|Libraries||An overview of all available node libraries|
|Extending vvvv||For developers to write their own nodes and libraries|
|Best Practice||Learn the best practices for specific topics|