vvvv gamma 2020.2.5
released on 08 01 21
Renderer [Graphics.Skia]emits touch input events - Forum
- Fixed value snapping back and forth after being changed through pin or pad editor
- Fixed regression in cache region having null on its outputs instead of the VL defined default value - Forum
- Fixed type annotation not getting cleared when resetting a pin - Forum
- Fixed null pointer when opening Elementa patches - initializer was missing for a newly introduced property
- Fixed regression introduced in 2020.2.3 that node parameters didn't propagate in generic recursive patches (seen in VL.Animation.ParticleSystem)
- Finish link with node will never auto connect to pins on create fragment
- Fixed index of loops not captured correctly by closures. The used local needs to be re-declared inside the loop body to get the desired behavior - Forum
vvvv gamma 2020.2.4
released on 25 11 20
- More detailed progress messages on startup
- Less pressure on garbage collector while compiling
- Avoid boxing when reading/writing to
- QRCodeEncoder working again + added ToImage node
- Fixed pin being marked as unused even though only its stored value was faulty
- Fixed invalid target code when turning if region into cache region (regression in 2020.2.3)
- Fixed adaptive CreateDefault implementations with different output pin name leading to crash (regression in 2020.2.3)
- Fixed invalid target code as well as assertion error when defined interface had a type resolution error on one of its pins
vvvv gamma 2020.2.3
released on 17 11 20
- Add parent categories to type rendering in case the type name is not unique in the current scope
- IObox for composed types gets created allowing the user to specify the element type, if there is only one type parameter left.
- Reverted adding the advanced flag to operations of a class in case it also defined a process
internalflag wasn't propagated down to instance operations in case it was set through the version
- Fixed backend crash when generating code for nodes with pin group using implicit this argument (like List.Add)
- Fixed invalid metadata name for document names containing special characters
- Fixed invalid target code being generated for interfaces with unused pins
- The cache region was rewritten to address certain corner cases when disposing its outputs
- Fixed crash in front-end when opening patches with higher order regions whose definition changed
- Fixed entry point not found in case it contained output pins
- Fixed entry point not running or export failing after a saving a document under a different name.
- Fixed error dialog not popping up in case an exported app crashed
- Fixed backend crash when importing methods with default parameters on value types
- Fixed crash when interface inherits from itself
- Fixed symbol not getting resolved in case one of the choices is an assembly which forwards its types
- Fixed recursive patch using adaptive nodes causing emit error
- Fixed emit error when loading patches with missing assemblies
- Fixed compiler not being deterministic in case implementation for adaptive node couldn't be found
- Fixed default value of adaptive implementation not working anymore when using pin group - this regression was exposed by camera calibration patch of OpenCV
- Serializer now is able to serialize a mutable Array
- Fixes on tooltip-based IOBoxes
vvvv gamma 2020.2.2
released on 02 10 20
- Fixed referenced package version of Stride
- Fixed deadlock in vvvv beta UI when opening a node
- Fixed invalid target code in case a pin name contained an ampersand
- Exporter will first build a map of pre-defined packages (based on VL.Skia and VL.Stride) it will then use to replace assembly references so we get a proper solution with nuget package references
- Export using AnyCPU (fixes Stride asset compiler not finding assemblies) and use verbosity = minimal for logger
- Removed generic parameter on AppHost which caused static constructors to run too early (VL factory had no chance yet to initialize)
vvvv gamma 2020.2.0
released on 24 09 20
- Xenko is now Stride. So we needed to switch as well.
- Runtime Warnings: The Warn node allows you to emmit warnings at runtime, allowing a library developer to communicate with the user in a soft way. A node gets orange (not pink), no exceptions are involved, no runtime hick-up, no panic.
- Descriptive Tree Patching: With the TreeNodeParentManager & TreeNodeChildrenManager you can ensure that the user gets warned when the object graph patched via process nodes is no tree.
- SingleInstancePerApp: A singleton mechanism that work per entry point (e.g. a help patch)
- S&R nodes (send & receive). These work per app. (Help patches will not collide when using the same channels). These make use of runtime warnings if something is off.
Thisnode allowing to access the own instance from within an instance operation, thus being able to call instance operations on yourself. Current limitations: Doesn't work in generic patches. Doesn't work on Create.
- Input pin groups now are visualized. There is also interaction support for more than one.
- GetLiveDataHubForSerializedID allows to inspect any data hub.
- DefaultValueInjection: When deactivating a fragment of a process node, all inputs get reset before the fragment isn't called anymore.
- Multiple node factories per assembly, little changes in IVLNodeDescriptionFactory
- State dispose fix in reactive foreach - now done on thread which created it
- Removed IDisposable constraint on ResourceProvider
- Serialization stackoverflow protection
- Skia fixes: SkiaSharp 1.68.0 -> 1.68.2-preview.45; window fullscreen fix; GRContext in CallerInfo
- Added handy math nodes: OneOver, OneMinus, ByTwo, ByHalf, etc
- Mainloop node to control the Application main loop